Friday, August 7, 2009

NAME DROPPING TIME!

First things first. A shoutout to my bestest friends: Jill, and Sarah. Who read this blog. At least I think they do. Jill is a fellow writer, and Sarah is an amazing illustrator/artist.

Jill's work can be found here, and Sarah's can be found here. And I'm sure they are going to hate me forever for linking to them. But nuts to them! They know I love them both dearly.

And they understand me. They get me. Even though they're both in faraway lands (Minnesota and L.A.), I wouldn't trade them for a hundred friends living next door.

I found the BEST place to buy tea. Which is this little place in the Mashpee Commons called The Tea Shoppe. Yes, Shoppe. Whatever. I think, when I go to visit Jill, we are going to have a tea party. And I'm bringing her a proper tea set, complete with that little metal dunking thing, my mother's words not mine, and a tea cosy, cozy? And we will play with makeup, and write, and drink lots and lots of tea. Kind of like I did in college.

I have an hour and half to get ready for the Gulag, I mean, work. And I really want more tea.

1 comment: