Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fan Fiction FUN

I think I'm gonna write some Senga/Tucker fanfic.

Hear me out guys.

I need a break from the actual novel. The day job has been rough, I'm sunburned, and I'm recovering from a killer summer cold. Yuck. I'm still coughing up the yuckies.

And I won't even get into the fact I had a brain wave earlier, to change the storyline a little bit. My new idea would give the story a little more drama, which I like. I have to write it down before the NyQuil fogs my brain up and I forget it. I do that all the time, you see. I'll be driving around and get an AMAZING idea, and by the time I get home, it's gone.

So I'm gonna scribble down my new idea, and work on a little drabble I started earlier. Should be fun.

So, TTFN. I think I'll sleep soon, I have work in the morning. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment