Friday, August 7, 2009

Fail Fic is... Fail?

I'm still working on this fic, and it's hilarious and fun. I'm enjoying the break from the actual novel.

I think that's what I need: a break. I need to regel, and rejuvenate. I'm burned out from my day job, mostly. And I want to get my head together for NaNoWriMo. I have to bring my A-game for that. My plan for that is as follows:

1. Get to 50,000 words by the start of October.
2. Spend the month of October playing video games/being a lazy bastard.
3. Putting on my ass-kicking shoes for the month of November.
4. Kicking ass and taking names and COMPLETING the goal of another 50,000 words.

Easy, right?

WRONG. NaNo is HARD. I tried it last year, and only did about 10,000 words. You have to be disciplined, and that's something I'm working on.

This writing thing is hard, Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment