Friday, October 9, 2009

Sailors fighting in the dance hall, oh man look at those cavemen go.

GOOD NEWS GUYS! THE WRITING BUG IS BACK. And I'm writing again. It's slow going, much like someone learning to walk after being bedridden for months. I have a few projects I'm concentrating on, just to keep my brain off of the big project. I'm plotting and thinking of ideas for the big one though, so all is not lost.

ALSO GOOD NEWS. I GOT A PROMOTION! I ended up transferring to another store, and I'm now the photo lab supervisor there. Which means, I'm full time. And that comes with benefits. Like health insurance! YAY! The manager at this new store is super cool, and we've worked together before, so it's not like being at a North Korean labor camp. It's different there, but I enjoy it.

But, boy, do I have my work cut out for me. And November is going to be crazy, with NaNo and Christmas, and all.

I CAN DO THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment