Sunday, April 12, 2009

OMG UPDATE

I apologize for not updating for a week or so, but I've been busy. Busy not writing, sadly. I feel bad for it too.

I'm behind for Script Frenzy too, by at least ten pages. But I'm almost done with the first episode, and I have pieces of the whole season done too. I've been working in bits and pieces, which is something I do. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but I like having a goal for the story. It's just a matter of connecting the dots.

I had Easter weekend to myself, so I got a lot done. Dishes, leg shaving, and at least 5 pages of my script. Tonight, I plan to get at least 5 more done. I won't be caught up, but it's something. And after that, I could have the first episode done!

Wish me luck.

EDITED TO ADD: One of the other reasons I like having the whole house to myself, is that I get to watch my Gilmore Girls DVDs on the big TV and not get made fun of. Life is good. Mom and Dad should go away more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment